- We provide electronic manuals only . Product will not be shipped to your address.
- We recommend you to download the sample(s) and review them before placing your order.
- Since we offers non-tangible, digital goods we do not issue refunds after purchase.
- This is not the actual textbook. We provide supplementary manuals for practice only .
- Note – If we are not online at the time you had problem than, files will be send to you within 3-6 hours or as soon as we are online.
What is Test Bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Test banks may contain the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is Solution Manual?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in a textbook. Answers are provided through detailed explanations and examples.
What is an Instructor’s Manual?
An Instructor’s Manual is a study guide that can be used when making lesson plans. It contains extra questions and answers, discussion topics, lab assignments, and more. It is also called solution or instructor manual.
Can I see Sample Chapter ?
Absolutely. We provide a free sample chapter for each resource in our store. Simply find the resource you’re looking for and click the sample button on the product page to obtain your free sample. If you like to view specific sample please contact us .
What is the Format of your Product?
Resources are all in digital format ie .PDF, .DOC, .DOCX, or .RTF .No physical item will be shipped to you. Files ending with the extension (.PDF) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Files ending with the extension (.DOC), (.DOCX) or (.RTF) can be opened using Microsoft Word or other text processor.
How To unzip Files?
I am still unable to unzip files?
Please contact us and we will send you unzip file for you.
What is your Refund Policy?
Since we offers non-tangible, digital goods we do not issue refunds after purchase.